About the Company:
Dirtworks is a rapidly growing bulk earthworks company specializing in cleanfill projects in the North and North West Auckland region, with our yard based in Whenuapai. We require experienced class 5 drivers to drive our truck units. Some tipping and road ranger gear box experience preferred. Positive attitude and safety focus are paramount.
About the role:
Permanent roles with great rates and consistent work offered. Local work within a variety of job sites and projects.
- Skilled Class 5 license preferred
- Tipping and Road ranger gear box experience preferred
- Strong work ethic with high productivity
- Physically fit and capable
- Punctual and reliable with sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to contribute to our positive safety culture
- Responsible for earthworks pickup and delivery within the Auckland region
- Provide an effective, efficient and professional driving service
- Efficiently and accurately record and submit all paperwork
- A team player that takes pride in their work
- Communicating effectively with supervisors
- A good attitude towards maintenance and care of machinery
Candidates for this role will be required to have NZ Residency or a NZ work visa. We pride ourselves on our stringent health and safety process, therefore, pre-employment drug screens and random drug tests are carried out on all of our sites.
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY NOW online with your CV and 2 work references or contact our Transport Manager Jason Thornley on 027 542 5769 / firstname.lastname@example.org