About the Company:
Dirtworks is a bulk earthworks company who operates a large managed fill site in west Auckland. We operate a modern fleet of machinery, with a range of seven excavators 20, 30 and 35 tonne and Komatsu D61, D65 and D85 dozers.
We require a capable and experienced operator/foreman with leadership skills to supervise a small onsite team of operators of various skill levels. A positive, multi-tasker with a can do attitude is ideal.
About the role:
This role is primarily to support the Tipsite Manager to plan, evaluate, implement and report on all tasks associated with the efficient and safe running of the tipsite. You must be prepared to work both on the ground and on the machinery as required. Full time, long term role with weekly pay.
Remuneration package to match skills, experience and productivity. Company vehicle and phone included.
- Silt control and construction site experience preferred
- Proven experience operating a variety of heavy machinery, including: moxy, bulldozer and excavators up to 35 tonne
- Punctual and reliable with sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally has a ‘make it happen’ capability, reliable, hard working and will contribute to our positive safety culture. All PPE gear provided
- Direct and supervise on-site staff and contractors
- Ensure team is adequately resourced and productive
- Experienced and safe machine operating skills, and able to lead in this area
- Read plans, manage varying material and soil types
- Back up on other machines such as dozers and moxy as and when required
- Oversee and manage health and safety on site
- A team player that takes pride in their work
Applicants should already have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Pre-employment and ongoing random testing will be conducted.
Send CV to email@example.com or call / text Jean on 021 363 553