Location: North-West Auckland
About the Company:
Dirtworks is a rapidly growing bulk earthworks company within the Auckland region. We require an experienced heavy diesel mechanic to help supervise our small workshop team. We run a large fleet of modern well- kept vehicles, truck and trailers and earthmoving machinery serviced by our own fully equipped workshop.
About the role:
This position is on the tools. We seek a heavy diesel industry expert that is looking to expand their skills into a supervisory role. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and to a high standard. Must work as part of a team, be safety conscious, with good time management and have strong mechanical and diagnostic experience.
The role is a full-time permanent position with competitive weekly pay, working predominantly in North-West Auckland. Some early starts, after hours and rostered weekend work may be negotiated, due to operational seasonal work.
- Certified heavy diesel mechanic or comparative experience
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of heavy commercial machinery and vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Diagnostic, fault finding and problem solving skills
- Experience with auto-electrical and transport Hydraulic systems would also be favorable
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably class 5F license
Candidates for this role will be required to have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa. We pride ourselves on our stringent health and safety process, therefore, pre-employment drug screens and random drug tests are carried out on all of our sites.
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY NOW with your CV and 2 work references or call Jean on 0276620358